Sunday, March 1, 2015

Days 4 & 5

So I missed posting yesterday...oh, well. That might happen occasionally.

Day 4: prayer


Today I am thankful for prayer. Specifically, the ability to pray and be heard. Because prayer is a privilege. I mean, think about it: the God of all the universe has made available to us, invites us, wants us to have a direct line of access and communication with Him. And we are like worms. Why should we be given this privilege? And how dare we? How dare we take it for granted and forget to come? Even if only to express our fears and pray for forgiveness. But also our hopes and struggles of our lives and the deepest longing of our hearts which He already intimately knows. And He wants us to come. Just to talk.

Day 5: lifesavers

I am also thankful for lifesavers. And I'm not talking about the candy. Although that would make a punny thank you gift. Haha.
I mean people who come along and help you with stuff when you have no clue what's going on or what you're supposed to be doing. Those people are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment