Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Days 55 & 56

Day 55: whistling

Today I am thankful for the ability to whistle. I don't remember particularly who taught me to whistle, although it think it may have been my grandfather, but I have a vague recollection of frustration at not being able to whistle. Anyways, I like to whistle. I whistle fairly often. And I'm very glad I can do it :)

Day 56: library

Today I'm also thankful for libraries. I love being able to go and check out all kinds of books. I am particularly fond of the library at my school. It is quiet and peaceful. And it has a really nice couch. I easily spend 8-10 hours a week in there.

So, today it's unseasonably cool out. And I'm in the school library studying for an upcoming exam.

What are you up to?
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment