Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 43: inability

Life is not about me. Sometimes I take myself too seriously...especially when I don't know what road to take. Not that decision making isn't important, but it sometimes feels like the fate of the world hangs in the balance, like if I make the wrong decision my life will crumble... I get so stressed out. Sometimes about things that are relatively small, or that might not be big deals to other people. But I don't have to be afraid of making the wrong choice. In light of eternity these choices are small...and I can't mess up God's plan. That's what I'm thankful for today: my complete inability to wreck or ruin God's ultimate plan to bring Himself glory. Life is about Him.

Do you ever get stressed about decision making?
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment