Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day 16: seasons

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease" Genesis 8:22

Today I am thankful for the seasons. Although we have almost non-existent spring and fall (I would love to live somewhere with all four seasons <3), I am glad for the change. It always comes right as I'm getting tired of one extreme...it's nice to know that in a few weeks it will be less cold (and time for short sleeves :D) and when I get tired of the warm I know that in just a few weeks it will be time for sweaters and boots. 

What's your favorite season? 
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. My favourite season is spring, without a doubt! I'm thankful for longer days and for cherry blossoms :-)

    ReplyDelete