Saturday, April 25, 2015

Days 57-60

Day 57: water bottles

Not the kind that you buy at the grocery store, but a travel mug version of a water bottle. I left mine in the car Thursday and was really missing it. It's great to be able to carry a cool drink around with you. I like to fill mine all the way up with ice before putting water in it.

Day 58: people who randomly pay for my dinner

I am thankful for people who randomly pay for my dinner. Even if it's the result of a joke or something. Spontaneous generosity is appreciated. 

Day 59: pleasant surprises

Like going out to breakfast and trying something new only to discover it includes one of your favorite ingredients. (Big Baja Benedict at Perkins...with pepper jack cheese!). Or finding a long lost favorite CD somewhere and listening to it in the car :)

Day 60: wind

"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." John 3:8

I love how it makes the trees dance...and the way it sounds and the way it feels. And something about the way it makes it very difficult for me to concentrate on homework. 

So, school's getting ready to wind down for the semester, and I'm busy. I know I haven't been super regular about posting, but I've covered all the days so far. 

How are you all doing?
What are you thankful for today?

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment