Sunday, June 7, 2015

Days 100-103

Day 100: second opinions

I love the ability to go to a different doctor and get a second opinion when I want to.

Day 101: heating pads

Because pain is a real thing. Headaches and such become significantly more tolerable with the application of heat.

Day 102: weddings

I am thankful for weddings. 1) because wedding=party=food 2) opportunity to visit with people. This doesn't happen all the time, but a friend of mine from school got married yesterday so many of my other school friends were there as well 3) weddings are celebrations. Celebrations of what? Of the beginning of a marriage, a life-long commitment. This mirrors the relationship between Christ and believers (see Ephesians 5:25-32).

Day 103: milkshakes 

For obvious reasons (general tastiness). But also because milkshakes are filling. Sometimes I can't open my mouth very far which really limits the type of food I can eat. With milkshakes I don't have to worry about still being hungry after I eat. (Some soups are good for this too, but I already covered soup). Lunch today was 32 oz of strawberry deliciousness from Sonic.

What do you like about weddings?
What do you like to eat when you don't feel well?
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment