Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Days 105 & 106

Day 105: that I know how to use a stove

Today I'm thankful that I know how to use a stove. I am able to be independent in the kitchen and don't have to wait for someone to do it for me.

Day 106: looking young for my age 

To be frank, this is something I often have difficulty being thankful for. Nevertheless, I was reminded today that there are some benefits to looking 8-10 years younger than I actually am. Today I was trying to park in a parking space in front of a diagonal curb and for whatever reason I couldn't get it to go right. So eventually I hopped out and let my mom fix it. I then noticed that a man in a nearby car nodded at me and gave me a thumbs up. He thought I was a student driver. His reaction made my momentary incompetency funny rather than embarrassing.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment