Friday, May 29, 2015

Days 91-94

Day 91: that there wasn't any meat in our fridge when it went out this week

Because throwing out bad mayo, pickles, pesto, homemade strawberry jam, and other foodstuffs is bad enough already (Think world's worst suicide drink right there in your kitchen). So glad I didn't have to clean up any stinky, rotting meat.

Day 92: that my family can have fun together

So I mentioned our fridge went out? Freezer meals and eating out have abounded. Family fun includes "dancing" to music at a local McAlister's. Very thankful for my folks :)

Day 93: getting to visit with a friend I haven't seen in almost a year

Should speak for itself, but if it doesn't, think about coffee shops, long conversations, and "how has God been showing you grace." 

Day 94: rearranging my room

Or: my room's new arrangement. I am so, so thankful for this. Mainly because my bedside table is now actually beside my bed instead of at the foot. That, and I'm pretty sure I've been planning to do this since last summer, so it's nice to check something off my to-do list.

Anything ridiculous, crazy, or normal happen to you guys?
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment