Sunday, May 3, 2015

Days 64-68

Day 64: skipping class

I am really thankful for being able to skip class if I have to. Very helpful during the end of the semester. 

Day 65: postponed homework 

A paper I thought was due Tuesday is due Thursday. Woohoo! 
Guess what I'm writing on :)



Day 66: laptop

I'm thankful for having my own laptop. I do have to share with my brother right now, but it's so much better than having to share with the whole family or going to the library. And I didn't pay for it either. It was a very much needed gift from some awesome people (none of whom I think I know personally) who go to a nearby church.

Day 67: showers

I think kids typically dislike these, but showers, and being able to get clean after working, are wonderful things.

Day 68: get-togethers

I am thank for opportunities to have get-togethers with friends, eat food, fellowship, and play crazy games, just cause.

Sorry for not posting more often. Once I get finals behind me things will be a lot less busy.
Also, I created a new page, "Eilís who?" It's towards the top of the sidebar. Let me know what you think :)
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment