Sunday, September 6, 2015

Days 186-194

Day 186: when your back seizes up

Because you automatically have great posture and when it goes away it's easy to remember how to have good posture.

Day 187: little purses

I am thankful for little purses because they are light and don't hurt my shoulders nearly as much as bigger ones.

Day 188: snacks

I am thankful for snacks because sometimes I get hungry between meals. It nice to know that I don't have to stay hungry between meals.

Day 189: a brother

Today I am thankful for my brother (the Artist). I love him so much. He was my first friend. I love that we can talk together about practically anything. I love that we like to spend time together. And I love the way he's growing up. I'm so proud of him. 

Day 190: notes

So I have a class with M and we were going to have a quiz and he typed up notes for himself and printed me out a second copy for me and I'm really glad that he thinks of me. :)

Day 191: backless shoes

Today I'm really thankful that when new shoes give you a blister on your heel there are other types of shoes to wear until it gets better.

Day 192: when your back stops seizing up.

Thankful for this because, well, life hurts hurts so much less this way.

Day 193: I can talk to my parents

I am really thankful that I can talk to my parents if I have something bothering me.

Day 194: naps

Oh, I am so thankful for naps. I've been staying up so late doing homework and naps help me feel better when I'm worn thin. 

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment