Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 178-181

Day 178: Bible study apps

Today I am thankful for Bible study apps. There are three apps that I use often.

The first one is Olive Tree. I use it most often for following along during sermons. It's great because there are many highlighting options and you can make notes within the text.

Accordance has a built in lexicon. It's not written in a way I'm familiar with but it does work offline. Also, you can search for a word and it will pull up every verse the word is used in.

The CBN Bible app is great but requires Internet access and is a little slow sometimes. You view one chapter at a time. In the sidebar there are pull down boxes with commentaries, a concordance, and a lexicon where you see information for the selected verses.

Day 179: the people of a certain nearby church

I'm thankful for those people because they donate bunches of stuff to the students from my school. Like laptops, cars, kitchen supplies, furniture, etc. Very, very thankful for all the needs of poor college students being met. God's good like that. :)

Day 180: when my brother makes breakfast

(And I'm running late). This happened to me a couple days ago. I was late and was going to the kitchen to find something to take with me as I ran out the door. And there was my brother, scrambling eggs. And he'd made some for everyone, I think. Very thoughtful brother. Love him bunches. :)

Day 181: sunshine

I like how it lights up everything and feels cheerful and warm.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment