Sunday, July 26, 2015

Days 146-152

Day 153: air conditioning

Because summer is hot. 

Day 154: egg timers

Because sometimes I can't hear the laundry timer at the other end of the house and I can carry an egg timer around with me. Great Christmas present :)

Day 155: community colleges

So I can't make night classes and I need to take Spanish this year (but of course my school only offers it at night). Thankful for the local community college that is going to (probably--still finalizing) allow me to take Spanish online and transfer it in. Yay :)

Day 156: cousins

So I love my cousins. And last week they came over to hang out. And it was fun. I'm really thankful that I've been able to grow up being friends with at least some of my extended family.

Day 157: credits transferring

Once upon a time. I took some CLEPs before I went to college. But then they didn't transfer. And I lost a whole years worth of work and money. That was three years ago. Then last week I was trying to figure out my classes and I emailed the registrar and asked if they still didn't accept CLEP credits and she said she could look at them so I scanned copies of the documentation and Friday I got word that they accepted two of them. So now I have two less classes to take to graduate! And also was upgraded from a junior to a senior! And I haven't been this excited in a long time. I'm serious. #senioryear #wellseniorthreesemestersleft #party

Day 158: good news

I mean specific good news, not good news in general (although that is also great :D). Today I found out that a friend of mine is enrolling at my school for this next semester. Soooo excited! Wheeeeee!

What have you been thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment